Ultimate Ladies Day Out in Chilliwack
Grab your gal pals, sisters, mothers or daughters and join me this weekend at the big red barn in the Wack for the Fraser Valleys ultimate ladies day out, the Fraser Valley Women’s Expo.
The Fraser Valley Women’s Expo is a premier event in Chilliwack bringing together women from multiple generations to enjoy time together, laugh, learn, shop and even take advantage of a little bit of pampering.
The show starts on Friday March 2nd and runs through the weekend to Sunday March 4th. Highlights of the event include great shopping at over 200 exhibits, free samples, exciting entertainment, free makeovers, fashion shows, informative workshops, cooking theatre demos, food and wine sampling, career and business resources, decorating and travel ideas, entertainment, health and wellness advice, fantastic prizes, and much more. It’s truly the ultimate girl’s day out.
I’ve partnered with the Fraser Valley Women’s Expo to send you and a friend to the show, plus I have a great Gals Day Out Basket to share with you that has the following makings of a fab ladies weekend.
- 2 tickets to the Fraser Valley Women’s Expo March 2-4, 2018
- A bottle of my favorite Rosé (because Rosé all day ladies)
- All the fixings for Mimosas
- Marching Wine Sippy Cups
- $50 to spend on brunch at Brown’s Social House (or any other meal you choose)
- Valued at over $110
How to Enter:
- Head to Instagram and follow @singlemommycity and @fvwomensexpo
- Like my Fraser Valley Women’s show post on IG
- Comment with a wine glass emoji 🍷to enter and tell me what day you plan to attend
- Tag all your girlfriends in separate comments for extra entries
- BONUS- comment on this blog post and tell me what your ultimate ladies day out looks like
The Fraser Valley Women’s Expo is happening Friday March 2- Sunday March 4, 2018.
Showtimes: Friday March 2nd 4pm -9pm
- Saturday March 3rd 10am – 6pm
- Sunday March 4th 10am- 5pm
- View the full schedule here
44140 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack BC
Tickets are $8 at the door
Parking is by donation